There are many different design ideas that can be used for personalized gift products. Some popular options include:
- Monograms: A monogram is a combination of letters, typically a person’s initials, that can be used as a design element on a variety of products such as clothing, bags, or home decor.
- Custom Illustrations: A custom illustration of a person, place or thing is a unique way to personalize a product. like a t-shirt or mug
- Photos: Personalized gifts such as photo frames, photo albums, and mugs can be personalized by adding a photo of the gift recipient.
- Maps: Personalized products featuring maps are very popular, such as a map of a city or location that holds special meaning to the recipient.
- Quotes: Personalize a gift with a quote or a catchphrase that is significant to the recipient and can also make a lovely addition to a variety of products.
- Personalized Name: Some personalized gifts can be made by engraving or printing the name of the person you are gifting to make it more special
These are just a few examples, and the possibilities are endless. You can always come up with unique and creative ideas.